
I took Kayla to the park today and it was so great watching her check things out. She was alot more interested in the other kids then in the park itself, she just loves people. All she could really do at the park was hang out in the swings but she seemed content just doing that.


These are just a couple of pictures that I liked so I thought I would share

4 Comments:
So cute Estelle! I love the one with her in the hat - she looks even bigger than when I saw her just a few weeks ago. And I like the new page format - looks very nice!
i love the pics! She's SOO adorable! It's amazing how fast they grow!
LOVE all the new pictures. I love that little hat. Man she is sweet! Can't wait to see you next week!
Estelle, it's nena saunders( scott), you look great! Your little girl is very cute! hope you don't mind me checking out you blog? I hope your doing well, Are you guys in Calgary? We should get together sometime? CHeck out our site if ya want thescottproject.blogspot.com hope to hear from ya.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home