Thursday, August 10, 2006

Most Recent


It is Kayla's 5th month birthday today! She is doing really well, she always has to be doing something. She is really good at standing so we have recently started teaching how to move her feet to walk. It's really cute! She is also at that stage where EVERYTHING has to go in her mouth (as you can see in the picture). This picture was taken on my new Mac computer that Gabe got me for my birthday and it has a photo booth program, so Kayla and I had some fun today taking some snapshots. Out of at least 2 dozen pictures this was the only one that was half decent.


I LOVE this picture, it captures Kayla's personality so well!


Kayla also now loves to suck on her toes!



This was one of the first times Kayla rolled over onto her tummy! The remote caught her attention and it was enough to get her on her belly!



I couldn't help it! I was changing her and she just looked so cute!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Taylors said...

Estelle, Kayla is such a little angel. It is fun to see all the pictures. I love the ones Paul did especially! Nice blog!!!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

Hey you guys, I hope you don't mind - we came across your blog, so we thought we'd take a look. Kayla is BEAUTIFUL. What a doll!! I love all your pictures! Hope you all are doing well. From the pics, it looks like you are. If you have a sec, take a look at our blog - sladekfamily.blogspot.com and feel free to leave comments.
Take care!
Jimmy and Alysha

9:06 AM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

quick question... does paul have a website for his photography?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

Hey thanks so much for the website.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

I was so excited to find you guys! It's so nice to see some pics of you while you're away! I love them all. When are you coming home? You can check out our blog too melindapalmer.blogspot.com. We look forward to getting you guys back soon!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Kiley said...

Hey Steller,

I can't wait till you guys are back in Calgary! It was great to see you and Kayla last week, and I can just see all kinds of trouble our daughters will eventually get into together! Your pics are great! Talk to you soon,

Kiley

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home