Tuesday, October 10, 2006

First Swim

So I took Kayla swimming for the first time the other day! She loved it! We went with Laura and Jadyn and they were loving it! I still don't have a camera but I will tomorrow! So you will see the same pictures on Laura's blog as they are Laura's pictures. So besides just hanging out, not too much excitement has been going on. Gabe and I are leaving for Hawaii on Thursday so that will add some excitement to our lives. I am a little anxious though because we are bringing Kayla with us and we really don't know what to expect but I am sure we will have a blast. The 4 hour time difference though will be hard at first. We are actually going with all the managers with Pinnacle (company that Gabe works for), they have a manager retreat every year so they are all going to Hawaii this year. So anyway I will have lots of pictures when I get back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

cute pictures!!! and hawaii??? that's awesome!! i can't believe how big kayla is. she's adorable and i love her blue eyes!
have fun in hawaii

5:28 AM  
Blogger The Taylors said...

Swimming was so fun Estelle! These girls are going to be good little swimmers when they grow up! Have so much fun in Hawaii! Do you have any room in your suitcase for me?

Laura

8:53 PM  
Blogger nena said...

was that at the YMCA? Lucky Hawaii every year! Have fun, cant' wait to see the pictures.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

when do you get back from hawaii?? can't wait to see pics!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home