Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Swimming in LA

So here we are in LA! We decided to work an extra month so we will be in LA until the end of the month. I really enjoyed Portland for the last 4 months but it is always nice to move on. I was a little nervous to come to LA but I actually really like it. Our apartment is great and the weather has been perfect! Swimming has been a daily activity since the weather has been great and Kayla loves it! The first time swimming here Gabe was able to join us and I have complained to him how hard it is to take Kayla swimming because she thinks she can swim and gets annoyed when you are holding her so it takes alot out of you! So after Gabe experienced the same thing he suggested that we buy her one of those floating swimsuits so we did and it was the best purchase. After a half an hour Kayla had it down and was on her own. Here is a clip!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Taylors said...

Ok that is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!! She is so grown up!!! We will have to take her and Jadyn swimming when you get back!!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

so cute. She is getting so big. It is so fun to take them swimming.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

super cute! don't you love their new found independance? makes things interesting hey? I'm glad LA is better than you expected!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Oh my gosh, that was so cute! I cn't believe how brave she is! Taylen is like a year older than her, and won't get off the steps at the pool, even if we try to hold her! ha ha. Isn't it fun to watch them grow up...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Kiley said...

so estelle - youve really lost that 'bloggers bug' haventcha! :p

4:57 PM  
Blogger The Taylors said...

Cancun photos please!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home