Hawaii
So we are back from Maui and we had a blast! The first 4 days we stayed at a 5 star resort that the company was paying for and it was an amazing place. It had everything, it's own shops, restaurants, pools, whatever you needed. The pool was the best and Kayla had a great time!


This is a couple pictures of the resort, one is the inside and the other is out in front of the resort.

We bought her a little floatie she could sit in and she loved just floating all over the pool. The pool had all these waterslides, big and small, waterfalls, a lazy river and this water elevator!




There were about 150 people from the company there so it was fun seeing everyone and the guys had alot of fun playing water volleyball.

So for the first few days we just took advantage of the pool and the resort. Then we went to go stay at a condo about 5 minutes away. We went to a Luau one night, I was so excited but the weather wan't great so they did it inside! I was so disappointed but it was still good. They had some hula dancers but the best part was the fire dancer. I don't have very good pictures because you weren't allowed to use a flash.

Another night we went on a dinner cruise, they had a BBQ buffet and we ate while they went around the west part of the island.


I actually only hit the beach twice the whole time we were there, Gabe went a few times. The water was really salty and with Kayla always trying to eat the sand and getting knocked over by waves, it wasn't the greatest time ever. I was holding her on the shore talking to a few friends and out of nowhere this wave took us out! So Kayla got sand all over her face! If it didn't freak me out so bad I would have thought it was pretty funny, Kayla didn't mind too much though.

Here is Gabe and some of the guys boogie boarding


This beach was alot nicer but we didn't find it until the day we were leaving so this is us just before we were heading to the airport! The locals call it "The Sad day". So that was our trip in a nutshell! We loved it!


This is a couple pictures of the resort, one is the inside and the other is out in front of the resort.

We bought her a little floatie she could sit in and she loved just floating all over the pool. The pool had all these waterslides, big and small, waterfalls, a lazy river and this water elevator!




There were about 150 people from the company there so it was fun seeing everyone and the guys had alot of fun playing water volleyball.

So for the first few days we just took advantage of the pool and the resort. Then we went to go stay at a condo about 5 minutes away. We went to a Luau one night, I was so excited but the weather wan't great so they did it inside! I was so disappointed but it was still good. They had some hula dancers but the best part was the fire dancer. I don't have very good pictures because you weren't allowed to use a flash.

Another night we went on a dinner cruise, they had a BBQ buffet and we ate while they went around the west part of the island.

I actually only hit the beach twice the whole time we were there, Gabe went a few times. The water was really salty and with Kayla always trying to eat the sand and getting knocked over by waves, it wasn't the greatest time ever. I was holding her on the shore talking to a few friends and out of nowhere this wave took us out! So Kayla got sand all over her face! If it didn't freak me out so bad I would have thought it was pretty funny, Kayla didn't mind too much though.

Here is Gabe and some of the guys boogie boarding

This beach was alot nicer but we didn't find it until the day we were leaving so this is us just before we were heading to the airport! The locals call it "The Sad day". So that was our trip in a nutshell! We loved it!

3 Comments:
Looks awesome! Nice you got to enjoy your trip, doesn't sound like the time change was too rough on Kayla. :)
Looks amazing. I'm totally jealous! I'm so glad you guys had a good time!
how fun, and if the company is paying even better! You guy are so luck to do that together. Hawaii is great, we are going next November, and it can't come fast enough!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home