posted by The Kane's at 7:47 PM
cute pics. congrats to uriah and christin. that's awesome!
She is so precious! That "digipage" is so neat, how did she do that?
Hey Estelle, can we add your link to our blog? Hope you guys are doing great!!
this is Laura Leavitt just in case you were confused with the other Laura-I can't find your email address.
I hope you don't mind we came across your blog. If you want come check out our blog leavittstory.blogspot.com. I would love to hear from you.
Hey, ya u can use our link. I am so excited I found you guys. Kayla ia beautiful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
cute pics. congrats to uriah and christin. that's awesome!
She is so precious! That "digipage" is so neat, how did she do that?
Hey Estelle, can we add your link to our blog? Hope you guys are doing great!!
this is Laura Leavitt just in case you were confused with the other Laura-I can't find your email address.
I hope you don't mind we came across your blog. If you want come check out our blog leavittstory.blogspot.com. I would love to hear from you.
Hey, ya u can use our link. I am so excited I found you guys. Kayla ia beautiful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home