Well, we had a pretty exciting weekend! The office went bungee jumping! I had no intention of going but wanted to just go and watch but it just looked like too much fun!! It was really funny watching these grown men screaming like little girls! So cute!


Before I jumped

Ahhh!


Before Gabe's second jump


All the guys
7 Comments:
I'm seriously impressed you jumped!! I'm terrified of heights, so I don't know if I'd even want to go watch. I bet it was pretty amazing though! way to go!!
I cannot believe you both did that! I could NEVER have done it. Wow, I'm impressed!
I can't beleive you did it. That is so fun. It is the kind of thing that I would never have the guts to do..but I am sure it would be a blast. Looks like you had a great time.
Good for you for jumping! I went when I was 15 for the first time but I don't know if I could do it now!! I think I am more of a chicken than ever!
Ok you guys are insane! But I'm so impressed that you did it!!! Wow!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh my gosh, Estelle!? You are either really brave or totally crazy. Or maybe both. I'm pretty sure I peed my pants just looking at the picture of you jumping. Ha ha. I'd better go change :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home