Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just a little update of what the Kane's have been up to! Gabe is really busy right now as it is crunch time for him. He was gone to Ottawa 2 weeks ago to do some training and last weekend he was in Portland finding apartments and right now he is in Prince George doing training. I feel really bad for him because he is sooo exhausted. At least he doesn't have to do this year round. He doesn't really take many pictures of his trips but he did take some of when he was in Ottawa.
This is him outside of the Prime Minister's house, eventhough you can't really see it.

I have just been busy getting things done and taking care of my baby! Last Saturday The Smith's and The Noblets all went to Edworthy park for a picnic. It was really nice when we got there but it cooled down pretty fast. Kayla wanted to run around and play so bad but since she is barely walking and it was all muddy there wasn't much for her to do. Although I admit I did let her crawl around and get wet and dirty which probably explains why she woke up on Sunday sick!
This is Seth, Nathanael, Aaron, and Luke playing Bocci ball

Reuben, Ali and Seth
Jenny and Hayden
Becky and Brielle

Gatherings like these are what make it so hard to leave for the summer!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

cute pics and i love the change to the template - it looks really good. you're going where for the summer? what will you be doing?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

your new template is awesome. Sounds like Gabe is a hard worker. I hope you have a great summer. I know what it is like to have to pack up and live somewhere far and not have all your stuff. When we went to Arizona to sell stuff it was hard leaving all our things in Darrens parents garage in boxes. Sounds like it goes well for you guys and you are a seasoned travler so that helps. Kayla is so sweet.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Kiley said...

sorry you cant waitch the video clips - they work good for me. maybe try refreshing the page?

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home