Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Grubbiness and Grandma

I finally decided to let Kayla try and feed herself, it kinda stresses me out because it seems like she spends half the time choking on the bit and pieces but she did alot better than I thought she would. And as you can see from the picture she had a great time!



My mom has been visiting for a while and I haven't taken any pictures yet and since she is taking off this weekend I thought I would catch some of the classic abusive moments. She loves to abuse Kayla with kisses!
It's kinda sad because Kayla has grown pretty attached to my mom and they won't see eachother for a while!

And of course I had to catch the classic daddy daughter after dinner moment. She loves watching TV with her dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

cute pictures! i love the one of her and gabe chillin on the couch - SO CUTE! how nice to have your mom around. i bet kayla loves it (and you too)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

she is so beautiful-like her Mom. It is stressful when you first start letting them eat. Chantel gave Dallin a bit of a peanut butter sandwhich yesterday when I was not in the room and he started throwing it up. He is just starting solids. Peanutbutter sandwhiches is not one of them though. I totally know how you feel though! That is aweosme your Mom got to visit.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home