Decorating
So we are now officially ready for Christmas! It has been so fun decorating this year! It is pretty much the first time I have bothered to go all out because last year we were in Europe and before that I was with my parents every Christmas. 
Kayla finally decided to get serious about crawling and now she is everywhere! I love it though because before she would fuss all the time with frustration. Now I am just waiting for the first tooth to come through! I swear she has been teething for 7 months! She started drooling and wanting to bite on everything at around 10 weeks, so I thought for sure she would have teeth early! Everyone keeps telling me that the longer they stay in the better, better for who? I know Kayla's not a big fan of the whole teething process and of course neither am I!
Gabe's parents are now off to the MTC! They reported on Monday and will be there until the 29th and then are off to Indonesia. Which is actually hilarious because my parents are living there right now as well!
We found a picture of Gabe as a baby and I could not believe the resemblance between him and Kayla! So cute! Well anyway we are flying dowm to Utah for Gabe's work and to visit Charity so I will have lots of pictures and alot more exciting stuff to share!
Kayla finally decided to get serious about crawling and now she is everywhere! I love it though because before she would fuss all the time with frustration. Now I am just waiting for the first tooth to come through! I swear she has been teething for 7 months! She started drooling and wanting to bite on everything at around 10 weeks, so I thought for sure she would have teeth early! Everyone keeps telling me that the longer they stay in the better, better for who? I know Kayla's not a big fan of the whole teething process and of course neither am I!
Gabe's parents are now off to the MTC! They reported on Monday and will be there until the 29th and then are off to Indonesia. Which is actually hilarious because my parents are living there right now as well!
We found a picture of Gabe as a baby and I could not believe the resemblance between him and Kayla! So cute! Well anyway we are flying dowm to Utah for Gabe's work and to visit Charity so I will have lots of pictures and alot more exciting stuff to share!

7 Comments:
your tree looks so nice. Kayla does look a lot like Gabe. I even thought that before I saw his baby picture. She is SOOO cute. That is so cool his parents are going on a mission.Have a great time in Utah.
pretty decorations. it's so fun to decorate for christmas. how exciting for gabe's parents. indonesia? wow! and your parents too. that's so neat. kayla totally looks like gabe. she's such a cute little girl. have fun in utah!
yay! kayla's getting so much more hair than the last time I saw her! gimme a call when you are back, so we can go for coffee before Christmas ok.
That is so fun that Kayla is crawling now! Her and Jadyn are going to be chasing each other all over the place now. Your tree looks awesome! have fun in Utah!
Kayla gets cuter every time I see her! She looks a lot like Gabe, but I can see you in her too! Have a fun time in Utah!
Your tree looks so pretty. We have been married 3 years now, and I still haven't decorated for christmas. We are never here. This year we are in Atlanta, so no tree for us.
SS
Nice tree! Looks great. I'm glad for Kayla that she can crawl now. No more getting mad stuck on her tummy. I sure love her! Have a good trip.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home