Christmas
Well the Christmas Holidays have been a blast! On Christmas Eve we had Gabe's brothers and sisters over for some gift opening and turkey dinner. It was the first time I have ever been in charge of the turkey and I was pretty impressed with myself! I got Ruth's recipe and it was a succcess! We sure missed having Dan and Traudi there though!


After dinner we went to the pageant and Kayla loved it! She is not a big fan of animals upclose but from a distance she loves them.

Then on Christmas day we had my family over. Christmas with all the kids around was so much fun!




After dinner we went to the pageant and Kayla loved it! She is not a big fan of animals upclose but from a distance she loves them.

Then on Christmas day we had my family over. Christmas with all the kids around was so much fun!

Alesandra


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home