New Car

This is Gabe, I started to import cars from the states. This is the first one we did and we really like it so we might hang onto it for a while before we try to sell it. It's been a lot of fun. I found it in Detroit and flew down and drove it up. It was a really long but enjoyable drive. I don't think I'll ever drive them home myself again though, it was too long, but worth it.

2 Comments:
sweet car!!! i'd want to hang onto it too!!! nice one gabe!
Hey Gabe, I stumbled upon your site when I did a search for "people living in my shadow". Just kidding, I followed some crazy link trail starting at Jon Gilchrists site. I'll probably never find my way back. Anyways, glad to see you and yours are doing well.
Mike Bourne
P.S. Our site is bournes.blogspot.com if you're ever desperate for some bathroom reading.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home