Thursday, July 19, 2007

Photo Challenge

So this is definately going to be a challenge for me because I don't consider my self very creative or skilled in photography but that is why I wanted to do it! So here is my first photos and I know they are not technically black and white but I just love them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

cute pictures!!! wow she's looking so much older!! what a cutie! what photo editing program did you use?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Heather Palmer said...

Great photos! Good job on the conversions. They turned out really well! What a doll!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

Those are so great. Kayla is so cute.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Julie G said...

These are really neat. Well done. And I love your blog! I cant believe you bungee jumped! That's awesome!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home