Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hayden

So Luke and Jenny had their baby boy on November 7th! He looks just like Alesandra did but alot more manly. He is so cute, and so laid back! Jenny is just hoping he will stay that way, because Alesandra was quite the opposite.


On another note, Gabe and I went to see The Prestige last night and it was a great movie so we highly recommend it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kiley said...

Yay! Congrats Auntie!

11:30 AM  
Blogger The Taylors said...

Wat a cutie! I love newborns.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

That is exciting news. Jenny's little girl looks just like her. Tell her I say congrats.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

that is so exciting. new babies are just so much fun. is this #2 for them?

5:34 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Nothing beats a sleepy baby face...well except maybe a big smile!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Fawns Family said...

Hey Estelle nice blog we started one too. check it out fawnsfamily.blogspot.com Virginia

4:43 PM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

Hey, I am not sure what we are doing for Christmas yet. The roads are so awful. what is with this weather. It was no where near tbis cold last year. Your littl girl is so cute.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home