AH! too funny - check out Jayden in the picture with all five girls on the couch. So cute! :op So glad I got to come for a bit, sorry it was so short, and without kids! Kayla is a sweetie.
Estelle, those pictures are so cute! I'm in birthday mode because Taylen turns 2 on Friday. Was the party at your house? It's beautiful! Looks like you guys had fun! You've got lots of fun ahead with a one year old :)
6 Comments:
AH! too funny - check out Jayden in the picture with all five girls on the couch. So cute! :op So glad I got to come for a bit, sorry it was so short, and without kids! Kayla is a sweetie.
so adorable. I loved Chantels first b-day. So speacial. Kayla is so cute. I love the pictures of the little babies in the party hats. SO awesome.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!! I can't believe she's one already! Those are great pictures. Looks like a fun party.
Thanks Estelle for posting the one with Jadyn's finger up her nose! HAHAHA. BEST party I have been to in a while! I can't believe she is already ONE!
Happy late Birthday to your girl. She is so cute. It looks like a great party! All the kids on the couch is so cute!
Estelle, those pictures are so cute! I'm in birthday mode because Taylen turns 2 on Friday. Was the party at your house? It's beautiful! Looks like you guys had fun! You've got lots of fun ahead with a one year old :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home