Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bunch of stuff

Well I have some catching up to do! There has been alot of birthdays in the family the last few weeks! A couple weeks ago we went to Shakers to celebrate Uriah and Christins birthday and that was so much fun! I had never even heard of the place but they have wall climbing, go-karts, laser tag, mini-golf, an arcade, etc. I forgot my camera though so I only have this one picture of Christin and I after playing laser tag!

Then last Tuesday Laura and I put on a shower for Jordan Spackman and her little man Liam! It was a great shower and she got hooked up! Everyone was very generous. And Liam is so cute, he look so much like his mom!

And then there was Easter! I bought an Easter dress for Kayla a while ago so I was so excited to put her in it! Then we went to Becky and Nathanaels for a wonderful dinner!



Then on Thursday was Gabe's birthday! We went out for a bite and then went to see the movie Blades of Glory, it was pretty funny. There was some sketchy business in it but when it was funny it was really funny! On Friday night we had a bunch of people over for a party to celebrate some more! We realized that everyone there either had kid(s) or was pregnant, how things are changing! It was so great! And then tonight Gabe was spoiled some more when we went to Uriah and Christins for dinner and cake. Lucky guy, he is so loved.

Lucy, Kayla and Ali

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

looks like so much fun. I love Kaylas dress. So sweet. You look so amazing too.......Happy B-day Gabe!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!!!
I LOVE Kayla's dress - she looks adorable!! Looks like you guys have been busy and having a lot of fun! I didn't even know Jordan was pregnant - congrats to her. That's so exciting!

9:59 PM  
Blogger The Taylors said...

Cute photos! I love Kayla's dress and hair bow!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home