Monday, April 23, 2007

Grand Opening!

Well for the last little while now Laura and I have been working hard getting a new baby accessory business started, Bella Babies!We found it is hard to find cute hair bows and belts for little girls around Calgary so we now make them! It's mostly girly stuff but we also have a selection of boys belts to check out. We are just working on the website right now but in the meantime you can check out our blog (the link is to the right)
We have planned the grand opening party for this Thursday evening. You are welcome to come if you are interested!
Here are a few samples of what we can do. Once the website is up and running (soon!) we will have the complete selection available online.
Twist Bow
Simple Bow
Simple Headband

Hayden wearing one of our boy belts!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

those are super cute!!! what are you going to charge for them?? that's awesome!!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

they looks awesome- it is so hard to find both of those. I hope I have another girl so I can by get the cute little headbands with the bows.Chantel is such a skinny girl and I can't get her pants to stay on-how much are the belts?

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home