Friday, May 11, 2007

Japanese Gardens

Well here we are in Portland and I am loving it! It is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen. Mind you I haven't been around that much but the trees and everything is sooo lush and beautiful.
So far I have just been busy running around and getting things organized. But yesterday a few of us ladies went to the Japanese Gardens and they were amazing.
Heather, Ezra, Kristy and Kayla



This "house" reminded me of The Last Samurai

4 Comments:

Blogger The Taylors said...

That looks so beautiful there! Glad to see you are having a good time!

6:43 PM  
Blogger kyla&ryley said...

It looks so warm and green there. I am so jealous! It looks like Kayla is really enjoying the outdoors

9:04 PM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

Wow, that's so neat. And that "house" reminds me too of Last Samurai! Soo cool!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Kiley said...

nice - looks great there!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home