Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Millenium park

Today it was absolutely beautiful out so we headed down to Millenium Park to play in the water. Kayla was a little unsure about the whole thing at first but as you can see by the photos and video she had a great time! I felt bad when we had to go!
Cute belly!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

cool!! what a neat place. looks like kayla had a ton of fun

8:07 AM  
Blogger The Taylors said...

cutie patutie!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

she si a cutie. She looks so much like the Kanes to me. I love splash parks for the kids.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Nikki (Have Joy) said...

What a cute little swimsuit! I love chubby baby bellies :) Too bad chubby mommy bellies aren't so cute...

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home