We were off again today to check out the area. Someone told me to check out Multnomah falls so we decided to go today and it was really nice! It was about a 30 min drive but it was a beautiful drive! The weather has been really nice as well, a great change.



Kayla met a friend there!
5 Comments:
GORGEOUS!!! wow, where ever you are - it's beautiful. is this in the same area as the japanese gardens? what a beautiful place! looks like you're having a fun adventure!
I LOVE waterfalls. That looks soooo nice. Portland seems like such a nice place. Kayla looks sooo sweet.
I miss Kayla and all her cute faces, like the one in that last picture!!!!!!!
Estelle...
Yay for Portland! Good old summer sales. That takes me back to the Denver days, where you and I would waste away in a boring old office. Good times, good times :) ha ha. Anyway, these pictures are beautiful!
wow looks beautiful. Have a great time. Virginia
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home