Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Giggles


I have been wanting to post this clip but didn't know how, but then I saw Alysha's video and used the same site! Thanks Alysha! Kayla absolutely loves her cousin Denham and it doesn't matter what he does, she laughs her head off!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiley said...

SO FUNNY!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

that's hilarious!!! I love it. the kids had to watch it over and over. I can't believe how big Kayla is getting, she was so little the last time I saw her. Wow. She's sooo cute.

2:58 PM  
Blogger The Taylors said...

That is hilarious. I Love it when they get in giggle fits! She is so cute!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Melinda Palmer said...

That is the funniest/cutest thing I've ever seen. She's hilarious. I'm so glad you got that on video.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Fawns Family said...

Hey Estelle
I would love to get together but it will have to be after the holiday. kevin has exams up until we leave to go to his parents for Christmas. I will get a hold of you when we get back. Love the video clip. Virginia

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home