Thursday, December 21, 2006

Random

I haven't posted for so long that I just have a bunch of random things to post. Well we had lots of fun visiting Charity and her kids in Utah! Kayla absolutely loved having all the kids around. We were so busy playing that we didn't take many pictures but here is one of all of them just hanging out.
Gabe went to a few business meetings while we were there and one night they were able to see the And1 basketball team play! His company has their own basketball court in their office building so they got the team to come out and play.
While in Utah we went out for lunch (to Cafe Rio!)and spent the day with Dan and Traudi, it was so great seeing them and I have never seen them happier! They are in Indonesia now but they loved every minute of the MTC and I am sure they have having just as much fun in Indonesia!
On the way home from Utah Gabe put headphones on Kayla with Coldplay going and I was able to catch her dancing away! She also does this shoulder roll which unfortunately I wasn't able to capture.

Since we got home I have just been finishing up Christmas shopping and took Kayla to see Santa! She was a little freaked out at first, but she calmed down but unfortunately she wouldn't give a very big smile. But besides that I am just sorting out Christmas Eve and Christmas Day since Gabe and I are hosting both days this year at our place. I am stressed out because I want everything to be great and want to make sure I don't miss any long time family traditions since Mom and Dad Kane are away! But besides that I don't think I have been this excited for Christmas in long time! Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiley said...

So fun! I love Kayla's little clips in her hair!

12:40 PM  
Blogger The Taylors said...

Christmas is going to be so fun this year with Kayla! I Love how she dances, the shoulder roll is definately classic, too bad you couldn't get any footage!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

looks like so much fun!! i love the video of her. Sooo cute!
Have a great Christmas!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

Kayla is so cute. Sounds like you guys have fun traveling all over. That is sooo sweet you got to see And1. Darren is jealous. Kayla looks so cute with Santa. Christmas is so fun when you have little kids to shop for and share all the tradtions with. I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas!!!!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home