Hermana Smith
As most of you know, my sister is on a mission! She is in the Fort Lauderdale, spanish speaking mission and she loves it. I made a montage so that anyone who knows her could see a few pictures of her mission so far. I loved making it and it made me miss her so much. She is an amazing person and I look up to her so much.

8 Comments:
that was amazing. She looks like she is doing so well. She is SOOO beautiful. Wow. She looks just like you. What a neat experience.
I bet all the sister missionaries are jealous of her cuteness!
She looks great. I am so proud of her. What a cutie.
SS
wow didn't know that your sister was on a mission when did she leave for her mission? Isn't amazing to have a younger sibling on a mission. My little brother Evan is on a mission in Ogden Utah and is loving every minute of it. He is an inspiration to me!
- Virginia
OH she is making such a wonderful missionary I am sure! She looks just SO cute! Lucky for her to be in Florida, she gets to wear the COLOURFUL clothes!! She looks great, thank you for posting that!
That's a really nice slideshow!! Very touching!
that was great. that song always gives me the goosebumps.
i bet she's an awesome missionary. i can't believe how much she looks like you. thanks for posting that!
Weird. I wouldn't recognize her if I passed her on the street. She's changed so much since she was 12!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home