Monday, January 29, 2007

I haven't posted many pictures of my Kayla lately so here are a few.

This is Jadyn and Kayla sharing a stroller, it was really cute! You can see Kayla's drool all over her chin! Still no teeth!
Kayla decided that the printer is great fun so she crawled inside the
computer desk to check it out

I love her big blue eyes!

6 Comments:

Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

she's so cute. she's got gorgeous blue eyes. thanks for the new pics!

7:24 AM  
Blogger The Taylors said...

I love that Kayla and Jadyn are "almost the same age" now. They play so well together. Cute pics!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Kiley said...

Kaylas getting much more hair. Almost time for pigtails! Yes, Dani is almost better - it would probably be safe for us to plan to get together next week sometime... gimme a call!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe how big Kayla's getting...and how much lighter her hair is compared to the last time we saw her! I'm so glad you found us in the blog-world. I've already added your sight to my links so I can visit it often.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Jemaica said...

Aww I love this girl!!! She's sooo big and pretty! I'm so glad that you guys will be around for a few weeks when I get home so I can spend some time with you! So I have a blog now but I don't know how to add links... help!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey these pics are the cuest iv ever seen!! I miss u Estel and Kayla!!

Kirstina

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home