So the past couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful. Gabe is working hard and recruiting up a storm. I am getting more and more excited to head off to Portland for the summer! I have heard lots of nice things about it, supposedly it is really beautiful there and the shopping is supposed to be great as well!
Kayla's first birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I am so excited for it! I have spent far too much on it so far but I figure it only happens once. She is doing great and I am waiting for her to start walking any day! At least I hope so. Her new favorite movie is Curious George and you would think that she would love the monkey but no, she loves the man in the yellow hat! She thinks he is hilarious, there is a part in curious george where the guy is on a ship and these drawers bump his knees and then his head and Kayla was laughing so hard! And then a few minutes after that the guy is trying to open a bag of peanuts and they go everywhere and she thought that was hilarious too! Cutest thing ever.
And the other two pictures are of her in her crib. She has a habit now of playing in her crib after you put her to bed and this is her when she fell asleep after about an hour of playing with her books. For most kids I am sure that this is a normal occurance but Kayla doesn't move that much when she is sleeping so it was funny to see her all over the place.



Kayla's first birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I am so excited for it! I have spent far too much on it so far but I figure it only happens once. She is doing great and I am waiting for her to start walking any day! At least I hope so. Her new favorite movie is Curious George and you would think that she would love the monkey but no, she loves the man in the yellow hat! She thinks he is hilarious, there is a part in curious george where the guy is on a ship and these drawers bump his knees and then his head and Kayla was laughing so hard! And then a few minutes after that the guy is trying to open a bag of peanuts and they go everywhere and she thought that was hilarious too! Cutest thing ever.
And the other two pictures are of her in her crib. She has a habit now of playing in her crib after you put her to bed and this is her when she fell asleep after about an hour of playing with her books. For most kids I am sure that this is a normal occurance but Kayla doesn't move that much when she is sleeping so it was funny to see her all over the place.




6 Comments:
yay- a new post. I have heard Portland is soo nice. I think you will love it there. KAyla is so sweet. That is so cute that she like the man in the yellow hat. Too funny.
Kayla is adorable! I can't believe that she is almost a year!
I cant' believe she almost 1!!! That's exciting. She's so cute. That's too cute that she likes Curious George -it's a great movie.
I love that Kayla has a little sense of humor! You should video her laughing at the man in the yellow hat getting beat up by the drawers. So cute :)
I love how kids can fall asleep in the craziest positions...those were really cute! I know, I am so excited for are girls to turn 1 as well...you'll have to post picuters of what you did for her! It is so much fun hey?
MORE POSTS PLEASE!!! I have got to see more pictures of this girl!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home