Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year and Anniversary!

New Year's Eve is always a challenge because you want to spend it with friends and family but it is our anniversary as well so we try to do a balance of both. This year was even harder because it was on a Sunday so we went over to my cousin Heidi and Seth's for fondue and then we went to go stay in a hotel downtown. I was joking around with Gabe all day about not getting me anything for our anniversary but I should have known! He does this to me on every special occasion! He always pretends that he forgot but he surprised me with a ring for our 2 year anniversary! He's the best!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alysha Sladek said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Is that the ring he bought? if so, it's Gorgeous!!! Hope your Christmas and new years was great!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Fawns Family said...

Hey happy anniversary. Wow your little girl is growing up.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

Love the ring!!! IT is soo you. Gabe is so perfect for you. I hope you had a great holiday!!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Laura Leavitt said...

My comment didn't sound right-I meant that Gabe is the type to treat a girl really sweet adn you totally deserve it becuase you are awesome-HAppy anniversary

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home